Waterside Poolscapes Design Process
Building a swimming pool in your backyard is a process. It is a big decision and is full of anticipation, nervousness about the unknown, but most of all, excitement. We understand that some families take weeks, months and even years to make a final decision. At all stages in the design and buying process, you have the control. Waterside Poolscapes is here to help you create your backyard dreams.
Here is how the process works:
Think about your dream pool
- Review our website and photo gallery. Take note of any specific pools, spas or custom features that you like.
- If you see a pool in a magazine, on Houzz or another pool builder’s website, save a copy of that too. If you can dream it, we can build it!
Get a FREE In-Home Consultation, Design and Quote
- Set up a meeting with one of our expert designers to go over ideas of what you are looking for as well as what will fit perfectly in your backyard.
- Waterside Poolscapes uses 3D design software, by Pool Studios, to create your custom pool design. You will essentially be able to see how your swimming pool will look in your backyard from every angle.
- If you have a specific budget in mind, let your designer know so they are able to recommend the appropriate features and options.
Fine tune your design
- This is when unlimited changes can be made to your design to ensure it is the pool YOU want at a price you can afford.
- You can also choose your tile choices, deck choices and any other special features at this time.
Decide if you are ready to take the plunge
- We will provide you will a detailed proposal that outlines all the features your pool design and quote contains so understand the high quality of materials and equipment you will receive.
- We provide you with a copy of our easy to understand contract so there are absolutely no surprises.
- With a signed contract, we can get things rolling on the approval process for your city and HOA. This can take 30-45 days depending on the association. Then it’s time to decide when you want the construction process to begin.
- It normally takes 5-8 weeks to complete your new pool from the initial dig, depending on weather and the complexity of the project.
Watch your dream pool come alive
- An experienced construction manager will be your point of contact throughout the entire project. We even give you his personal cell phone number so you can reach him anytime you need a question answered.
- All materials are new, first quality, only the best, no “seconds” or “left over” materials will ever be good enough for your job.
- You receive access to your individualized site that gives you copies of your signed contract and selections for quick reference and an up to date calendar of what to expect on the progress of your pool.
- Any inspected item not meeting our rigorous standards is correctly immediately, usually within 48 hours.
Waterside Poolscapes Showroom
25311 Kingsland Blvd. Ste 110
Katy, TX 77494
Waterside Poolscapes Corporate Office
12807 Royal Dr. Ste 107
Stafford, TX 77477
GET A FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION
Would you like a complimentary in-home presentation?